One of the many benefits is the furniture packages available for purchase styled and ready for your tropical lifestyle whilst also keeping the furniture functional!
FREEHOLD & LEASEHOLD
49% of the condominiums in Surin Palms are sold with a foreign freehold residential title. The remaining 51% are sold with either Thai freehold condominium title or 90-year leasehold.
49 STUDIOS & APARTMENTS
Keeping the development small, exclusive and affordable, Surin Palms houses 49 units, keeping it intimate and private.
FROM 2.9 THB MIL
Invest in the lifestyle you want, close to what matters, at affordable rates. Unit pricing starts at only 2.9 million baht which is equivalent to 95,000 US dollars.
SURIN PALMS Residential Holiday Homes
Making Dreams Come True
Have peace of mind with a very competitive, guaranteed 8% return on investment over 20 years. Foreign freehold and leasehold units, all fully furnished, are available. If you need to sell for whatever reason, we will buy your apartment back at a guaranteed 2% return. Managed as a hotel, you can rent out your unit when you are not using it, knowing that it will be managed by an experienced and dependable hotel management team.
One of the many benefits that come with investing in this exclusive development is that you have access to a furniture package, offering a turn-key solution to furnishing your apartment according to your tastes and standards. Choose between our well-designed studio apartments, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units, and 2-bedroom penthouses.
A unique environment where young entrepreneurs and established business people can become part of a small, stylish community where your neighbours are also your co-workers, sharing the same work space, lifestyle and family values, close to what matters most. Not only is this an investment in the chosen lifestyle of you and your family but also a financial investment with guaranteed return, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.
Affordable at only 2,900,000 THB, you get to choose from 23 studio apartments that are cleverly designed to optimize your space for comfort. Offering you a separate, Western-style bathroom with shower, European kitchenette, and shared sleeping and living space. The studio apartment is an ideal choice for people who want a great lifestyle with value for money!
1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
There are 16 1-bedroom apartments available starting at 5,566,000 THB. These apartments come with a separate bedroom and balcony, dining area, living area, European kitchenette and a ready fitted bathroom with shower. Units range and vary in size, but all units are designed to optimize the available floor space for comfort. This one-bedroom apartment is the ideal home on a tropical paradise, with everything you need so close to anywhere you need!
These 2-bedroom penthouses come with an amazing sea view and the most space available in Surin Palms. Priced at 8,640,000 THB, these luxurious units offer top of the range space and luxury, with 2 large bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom. The master bedroom has its own balcony and the en-suite bathroom has a bathtub. Included is a European kitchenette and dining space that sits adjacent to a large living area and large balcony.
TWO BEDROOM COMBINED OPTION
Enjoy the larger than most lifestyle, a 2 bedroom apartment that has been transformed from two 1 bedroom apartments into a large 2 bedroom apartment. Each unit will have two en-suite bathrooms, European Kitchens and a large living area and a large dining area. This is the perfect option for families, a home here means that you have privacy and space to live in while also being close to the touristy life of Phuket!
Surin Palms has the rare combination of not just location, design and quality, but all hallmarks of a truly remarkable investment, offering the facilities that you would expect from a world-class, 5-star hotel. The 24-hour reception service manages access to your studio or apartment, parking space and co-working facilities.
Surin Palms Condominiums is a prestigious address, only a few minutes’ walking distance to two beaches, Surin and Bang Tao, and near many lifestyle shops and restaurants.
Frequented by tourists and locals alike, Surin Beach is beautiful and natural, with lots of palm trees. Bangtao Beach is one of the longest beaches of Phuket, close to restaurants, shopping centres and beach clubs.
APARTMENTS AVAILABLE BY TYPES
1 BED APARTMENTS
2 BED PENTHOUSES
GET MORE INFORMATION